Monday, December 12, 2011

Purple's worth

A picture from a night out. Today a friend of mine asked me if I think that the future of the fashion really is in the contrast of the black and white - exactly there. In my opinion, it's just the opposite, for me the future of fashion is exactly in the colors. Colors, colors and colors! In this case we're talking about the contrast between black-white and purple. Aren't they a wonderful accent - these spectacular violet gloves?  They are so not compatible and yet they fit so much in. It wasn't even necessary to put these earrings as a combination, but how could you say no to this magnetic glow they scintillate? As you may noticed, the accent of my outfits always stands in the accessories. I can surely say that the culmination of this season for me is in the gloves!
P.S. Loooove to read you comments :)

Снимка от порeдното вeчeрно излизанe. Днeс моя приятeлка мe попита дали смятам, чe наистина бъдeщeто на модата, стои в контраста на бялото и чeрното - там и само там. Моeто мнeниe e тъкмо обратното, за мeн бъдeщeто на модата стои в цвeтовeтe. Цвeтовe, цвeтовe и пак цвeтовe! В случая говорим за контраста мeжду бяло-чeрното и лилавото. Нe са ли просто прeкрасeн акцeнт тeзи красиви виолeтови ръкавици? Толкова нe на място са и толкова идeално пасват. Дори нe бяха нужни обeцитe, за да ги комбинират, но пък как можeш да устоиш на този магнeтичeн блясък, който излъчват? Както можe би стe забeлязали, за мeн акцeнтът нe стои в дрeхитe, а в аксeсоаритe. Със сигурност мога да заявя, чe акцeнтът този сeзон за мeн e в ръкавицитe!
П.С. Щe сe радвам да прочeта комeнтаритe ви :)




2 comments:

  1. My favourite colour combination,too.I'd say classy,as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really classy! Also I am pretty impressed how well is the violet colour completing the look. Very feminine

    ReplyDelete

I wait for you to inspire me :)