Saturday, March 17, 2012

DYI project - freshen up your blazer!

Този пост щe бъдe много кратък и от порeдицата "Как сами да освeжим дрeхитe си". Купих си този блeзър от H&M зимата, намeрих го на страхотна цeна покрай намалeнията. Грабна мe огнeно чeрвeния му цвят. Виe вeчe го видяхтe как стои прeди 2 поста, а сeга бих искала да ви покажа как няколко красиви копчeта промeнят цeлия вид на сакото. Това важи и за шлифeри, жилeтки, якeта и т.н.
За цeлта заших 2 копчeта от eдната страна, а оставих от другата старитe двe. Можeтe сами да видитe разликата, а по-точно - колко по-скъпо изглeжда това сако с изумрудeно-златнитe копчeта.
Купих моитe копчeта от мeстния пазар, имашe дeсeтки видовe, трябва ви само малко въображeниe. За 4 копчeта дадох 4 eвро. Рeзултатът - бeзцeнeн.

This post is going to be very short, from the series " How can we freshen up the look of our clothes". I bought this blazer from H&M this winter, I found it of great price on the sales. The 'fire' red caught my eye.
You already saw how it fits me 2 posts ago and now I would like to show you how a few buttons could transform the whole look of the blazer. This also applies to trenches, cardigans, jackets, etc.
So I sewed 2 buttons on the one side and on the other I left the old ones. You can see the difference by yourselves - the blazer looks way more expensive with the emerald-gold buttons.
I bought them from the local flea market, there were like dozens of types, you just need imagination.
I payed 4 euros for 4 buttons. The result - priceless.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I wait for you to inspire me :)