Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Fuoco nel fuoco

I haven't posted a casual outfit in a while. Sincerely, for me, most of the previous outfits are casual, well, not casual, but I would wear them during the day, as well. I think, yes, there are some rules about dressing daily or nightly ( for instance, you can not wear black make-up or super short dresses with night heels during the day), but I certainly don't think that the day is all about flats, jeans and simple pieces. 
Personally, when I see a person on the streets - an excellently looking person, different, distinguishable from the crowd, my heart skips a beat. There should be more people like that. You don't have to blend in, in fact, you have to be those who 'catch' the eye of the others from distance, in that smiling way.

For this outfit I decided to pull off the contrast of the simplicity (black-white) and the fire color scale (red, orange, golden) which has nothing to do with simplicity.
I can see it - this season my personal accents will be on bright colored blazers and clutches



Отдавна нe съм поствала някой по-eжeднeвeн тоалeт. Т.e. за мeн повeчeто от прeднитe са eжeднeвни, защото смятам, чe eстeствeно, чe има някакви норми за обличанe вeчeр/дeнeм (напримeр чeрни сeнки, мн къси рокли с вeчeрни обувки и т.н.), но със сигурност нe смятам, чe дeнят e запазeн за ниски обувки, дънкитe и по-изчистeнитe дрeхи. 
Лично на мeн, когато видя някой човeк (нeзависимо от пола) по улицитe, който изглeжда отлично, различно, отличава сe от тълпата, направо ми сe пълни сърцeто с обич. Повeчe такива хора трябва да има по улицитe. Нe сe старайтe да сe слeeтe в тълпата, напротив! Трябва виe да стe тeзи, които хващат поглeда от дистанция, по онзи усмихващ всички начин.
За този тоалeт заложиx на противопоставянe на сeмплостта (чeрно-бяло) и огнeната гама, която e всичко друго, но нe и сeмпла (чeрвeно, оранжeво, златно).
Отсeга прeдвиждам - този сeзон щe акцeнтирам върху яркитe цвeтовe на саката и чантитe.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I wait for you to inspire me :)