Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Weekend on the seaside

Предният уикенд аз и Маги решихме да си направим женски уикенд на морето, тук в Италия, в един от 'парти центровете' Ричоне. Уикенд с много слънце и плаж, коктейли и високи токове.
Използвах случая да направя и малко снимки за блога. <3

So last weekend me and Magi decided to have a ladies weekend on the seaside, here in Italy, in one of the 'party centers' Riccione. A weekend with a lot of sun, beach, cocktails and high heels.
I used the opportunity to make some photos for the blog, as well. <3





Моите прекрасни обувки, които за нещастие развалих и вече са неизползваеми.
Всичко, което ми остана от тях са тези снимки. Ще ми липсвате, момичета! <3

My beatiful shoes that I, unfortunately, destroyed, and now they are not usable anymore.
All I have from them are these pictures. I'm gonna miss you, girlies! <3


Аз и Маги позираме за камерата.

Me and Magi posing for the camera.


Ричоне е красив град с много зеленина и цветни растения. Има тиха част и, от друга страна, много, много дискотеки, където младите могат да бушуват.

Riccione is a beautiful town with a lot of green and colorful plants. It has its calm side and, on the other hand, many, many discos where youngsters can roll.








Много ми харесват русите ми букли.
Майка ми ме попита дали ще успея да се дипломирам с толкова много русо по главата ми.
Мерси, мамо!

Love my blonde curls. My mom asked me if I will be able to graduate with so much blonde hair on my head. Thanks, mom!


И тъй като всеки момент трябва да има саундтрак за фон.. дори този момент, който си прекарал в преглеждане на поста ми (:

And just because every moment has to have a soundtrack... event that moment you spent on taking a look of my blogpost (:

Chase&Status ft. Mali - Let you go


4 comments:

  1. hellooooo, beautiful blog!!!! check out my web site: http://thatsloverobyblog.blogspot.it/
    i'm follow you, you follow me too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, thank you very much! I will check it out right now :)))
      If you want, like my fb page: FutureGspot, I'd love to chat with you :)))
      xxxx

      Delete
  2. I was in Riccione ten days ago ! I always have fun there :-) Great look, beautiful shoes, shame they got destroyed !

    Fashion and Cookies
    If you want we could follow each other on gfc, bloglovin and facebook !
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a shame, isn't it? :((((
    Thank you very much, I'll check out your site, I'm sure it's great :))
    Like my fb page if you want: FutureGspot, so we could exchange opinions and visions
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I wait for you to inspire me :)