Thursday, December 6, 2012

Midnight in Bologna


It's been a while since I haven't posted some photos of mine.

I just love, love, love this outfit. It's just a pity that it's cold outside so I couldn't repeat it.




These shoes are like 2-years-old but I just can't get enough of them.
They're a birthday present from my mother <3


I love this photo!


"I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes."
Oprah Winfrey



Hey guys, for those of you who didn't hear - this is my facebook page: FutureGspot
Check it out and put some like, I think everyone of you will find something interesting. :)

And last but not least, I dedicate this song to you, because one of the most important thing is surround ourselves with good music, it's the food for our souls. It's the perfect soundtrack for midnight.
Enjoy!


xxx
FGS

2 comments:

I wait for you to inspire me :)