Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Keep it dandy



Преди време в групата ми във фейсбук: FutureGspot бях публикувала тази снимка с думите“ "Аутфитът на Рикардо днес, очаквайте в блога" и ето го и него самия.

Some time ago I published this photo on my blogpage in facebook: FutureGspot saying: "The outfit of Riccardo today, soon in the blog" and here it is.


Често гледам Рикардо в тълпата, по средата на някой площад или в супермаркета, губя го за момент от поглед и пак да го намирам. 
И си мисля колко прекрасен мъж е.
После ме осенва мисълта: "Това е моят прекрасен мъж!" <3 

I look at Riccardo very often when in the crowd, in the middle of a square or in the supermarket,
I lose him and then find him again.
And then think of such a wonderful man he is.
Then I get it: "This is my wonderful man!" <3










2 comments:

  1. your blog can become an everyday inspiration for others! gj gaby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ch., comments like this manage to make my day because inspiring people is the exact point of the blog!

      Delete

I wait for you to inspire me :)