Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hello July

Онова усещане за необятно вътрешно спокойствие, тактуващо в ритъма на вълните, 
онова усещане с аромат на сол и кокосово масло,
онова трептящо усещане в стомаха при мисълта за тела по бански, 
утолени с ледени коктейли жажди, 
мелодии, носещи се от близките барове.

Здравей, Юли!

That feeling of vast calmness beating with the rhythm of the waves,
that feeling with the scent of salt and cocco oil,
that vibrating feeling in the stomach once you had the idea of bodies in costumes,
quenched thirst with frozen cocktails,
melodies flying up from the nearest bars.













xxx,

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I love your blog great work ;) Please come check mine out, if you decide to follow me, leave me a comment and I’ll follow you back :) XxXx
    http://lifewithalipglosssmile.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I wait for you to inspire me :)