Saturday, August 17, 2013

Love letters


I am not the girl who celebrates anniversaries, neither the girl who celebrates St. Valentine’s Day.

I prefer celebrating a whole relationship, you know, like… every day.


He’s the guy who, during a dinner with friends, gave a toast about 

“The most beautiful and the most wonderful woman I’ve ever had.” 


And here we are now, one year later, having the most beautiful and the most wonderful relationship we’ve ever had.

I am not the girl who gives the New Year’s kiss a meaning. You know, you kiss your boyfriend and you’re going to be forever together. I have never done that.

Until 2013. If your boyfriend travels for 1300km just to give you a New Year kiss, 

this kiss gotta be meaningful, right?

He’s the guy that never gave me a serious reason to be mad about. 
I am the girl who gets mad about all kind of unserious things and he, on the other side, is the guy who flowers me calmness and forgiveness every time.
He’s  the guy that was anxious to tell me he loves me, but once he did that, he never stopped saying it. Or showing it. 

He’s the guy who loves the air I breathe and I, on the other hand, I just breathe his love.

He’s the guy I search in a crowded place, and when I see him, my first thought is ‘Thanks God, he’s mine.’ Every single time.
Sometimes I am the girl who gets lost in her thoughts while he is my light in the tunnel, my motivation to my quote, my ‘every girl dreams about’ guy.

I am not the girl who celebrates anniversaries, but this one I dedicate to you, my love.

Happy anniversary, I would kiss you forever.







2 comments:

I wait for you to inspire me :)